Trailers & VideosSee all »
Watch See all »
The chefs are challenged to make hearty 5-lb. lunches, innovative dinners incorporating Guy's crazy grocery list, and dishes featuring both luxury and low-end items.
Guy welcomes four chefs who have appeared on "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" to compete. Their challenges include: making a comfort food out of radishes and maple syrup; preparing dinner using clearance items; and a game that combines "Red Light Special" wit (more…)
Part 1 of 5. Superstar chefs compete. To kick things off, the competitors must make their signature dishes using only ingredients from the middle aisles. Then, the challenge of making all-American favorites comes with a twist.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmy Nominees React to Their 2019 Nominations
- 2. Beyoncé Is One Step Closer to an EGOT Thanks to Her Homecoming Emmy Nods
- 3. The Big Bang Theory's Series Finale Got Some Emmy Love
- 4. Is Netflix's Fyre Fest Documentary Better Thank Hulu's?
- 5. Holy Schitt, Schitt's Creek Landed Its First Emmy Nominations
- 6. The Emmys Clearly Loved Adam Sandler's Unexpected Return to Saturday Night Live
- 7. Emmys 2019 Nominations: See the Full List