Watch See all »
The chefs use frozen ingredients for a seafood dish; and must incorporate soy sauce in Mexican cuisine. In the last challenge, no carts are allowed when the chefs shop for a breakfast recipe.
The competing chefs roll dice to determine the details for creating their best dish; and they have to make a classy champagne brunch with odds and ends from clearance carts. Also: Chicken dinners are prepared using one ingredient per aisle.
Dynamic duos take over Flavortown Market to show they have the skills to take on Guy's games. First, Guy gives them a list of must-have ingredients for a classic duo dish. Then, he asks the chefs to make a remarkable dish after a game of grocery bowling.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmys 2019: Who Won? The Complete Winners List
- 2. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online
- 3. Emergence Review: There's No Hurry to Solve the Mystery, and That's a Problem
- 4. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 5. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 6. Survivor: Rob Cesternino Reveals His Favorite Island of the Idols Players – and How He Became a Survivor Legend
- 7. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek