A biopic recounting the life of modern-art pioneer Georgia O'Keeffe (Joan Allen) and her tumultuous relationship with photographer Alfred Stieglitz (Jeremy Irons), whom O'Keeffe married in 1924. Michael Cristofer wrote the screenplay. Bob Balaban directed.
Executive Producer (4 Credits)
- 1. The 100's Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley Reflect on Clarke and Bellamy's Toughest Moments So Far
- 2. TV Guide's Arrowverse Crossover HQ: Elseworlds Broken Down
- 3. Counterpart Season 2 Proves There's Lots More Dual-Universe Fun to Be Had
- 4. Arrowverse Crossover Sneak Peek: Oliver and Barry Meet Superman!
- 5. Kiernan Shipka Teases 'Really Emotional' Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Christmas Special
- 6. Hilary Duff Just Gave Millennials Hope For a Lizzie McGuire Revival
- 7. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves