Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Chantal skips off to Paris leaving Claudia to hold down the fort at EOC. Maggie and Amy search for paid employment while Kerry struggles with deciding between her job and internship.
Drama ensues at a club in Miami when Liz confronts Claudia and Chantal and Maggie's crew is too rowdy. Amy delivers on her promise to produce a pop-up gallery for Angela, Claudia and Chantal.
Amy faces a career setback and offers her help to the EOC girls in planning a pop-up gallery at Art Basel in Miami. Liz invites only Maggie and Angela to her father's art warehouse, which doesn't stop Claudia and Chantal from showing up uninvited.
Amy hosts a dinner party and invites the girls, however, the evening doesn't go quite as planned. To make some extra cash, Claudia and Chantal decide to throw an event with pop artist 'The Sucklord', but things get out of control at his show. Maggie heads home to visit her family who encourages her to quit Eli's gallery.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed