A classic sitcom that reflected the lives of six twentysomething friends: three men and three women, living in New York. Sometimes touching and often hilarious, it addressed universal themes like falling in---or out of---love, finding a job and dealing with (as well as becoming) parents, and inspired numerous friends-themed knockoffs, none of which conveyed the warmth and humor of the original. A spin-off, `Joey,' featuring Matt LeBlanc's character, was slated to debut in the fall of 2004.
Producer (15 Credits)
Cinematographer (3 Credits)
Director (27 Credits)
Writer (17 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 7. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap