A smart (when it wasn't soapy) series about an idealistic student getting lessons in life and love at a Manhattan university after following her high-school crush east from California. Throughout most of the series' run, she was emotionally torn between somber Ben (the home-town guy) and sensitive Noel (her resident advisor). A doctor's daughter, she also struggled to decide if she should follow in his footsteps or pursue her first love, art.
Director (25 Credits)
Writer (3 Credits)
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 7. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap