In this decidedly dark update of the campy hit, Mr. Roarke still manages a remote paradise where dreams come true---but they often do so at a price. Roarke's trademark white suits from the old series were ditched in favor of black ones, which signified a more malevolent character beneath the disarming facade. Another significant (and equally foolish) change from the original: The character of the diminutive Tattoo was eliminated.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger