This annual race places international teams on a grueling course. An endurance challenge created by `Survivor' producer Mark Burnett, the series moved from Discovery Channel to USA in 2001, shifting from an educational focus to an examination of personalities and team dynamics. Sites for the race have included Borneo, Canada, Australia, Morocco and Argentina.
Producer (10 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves