A neurotic nightclub entertainer tries to bond with his adolescent son after his ex-wife loses patience with the boy's unruly antics. Dudley Moore's cuddly, puckish persona was better served in movies than in this weak farce, the first of two failed vehicles (the other being 1994's `Daddy's Girls') he made for CBS.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More