A potent, unusually vivid (and profane) Western about a late-1870s South Dakota settlement in the aftermath of Little Big Horn. Creator David Milch defends the seemingly nonstop expletives and brutality as a factual depiction of the era's lawlessness and its rough-and-tumble types, such as legendary gunslinger Wild Bill Hickok and saloonkeeper Al Swearengen (Golden Globe winner Ian McShane).
Cinematographer (2 Credits)
Director (16 Credits)
Writer (12 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Exclusive: There's a Very Important Bonus Scene in the Perfectionists Finale
- 2. Everything We Know About the Lord of the Rings TV Series
- 3. Orange Is the New Black Season 7 Premiere Date and First Look Photos
- 4. What Would Happen If Game of Thrones Had a Season 9?
- 5. Desna Is in 'Full Gangster' Mode in The Claws Season 3 Trailer
- 6. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Depart One Chicago
- 7. Jared Padalecki Says Sam and Dean's Death Might Be the Only Way to End Supernatural