Aaron Spelling's jiggly classic about gorgeous gumshoes working for an unseen boss garnered as much derision as it did male viewers. Launched in September 1976, the show took flight in the ratings, turned the three leads into major stars and inspired countless imitators (and, two decades later, a couple of hit theatrical movies). Numerous cast changes occurred during the show's run, most notably the replacement of Farrah Fawcett-Majors with Cheryl Ladd in 1977.
Director (25 Credits)
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Alisha Wainwright Teases Final Scene with Alberto Rosende
- 2. Everything We Know About Castle Rock Season 2
- 3. Homeland's Final Season Adds Claire Danes' Husband Hugh Dancy
- 4. Noah Centineo Crushes Hard on Camila Mendes in Netflix's The Perfect Date Trailer
- 5. All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been Dropped
- 6. 9-1-1's Kenneth Choi Says Chimney Has a '50/50' Chance of Surviving Getting Stabbed
- 7. This 78-Year-Old Stuntwoman Has Defied Expectations (and Death) Her Whole Career