An unwitting city slicker is made the marshal of a lawless town in this absurdist Western that pokes gentle but clever fun at the genre's stock plots and characters. Classic bit: the marshal's wife furiously tries to sweep dirt off her cabin floor---only to discover it's a dirt floor.
- 1. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 2. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 3. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 4. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple
- 5. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen
- 6. The 12 Days of Chris-Mas, Explained
- 7. Watch the Promising First Trailer for the Downton Abbey Movie