A former beauty queen is wooed by 16 men who are seldom mistaken for hunks. The midseason addition of a batch of good-looking guys to stir the pot amped the ratings, which led to the more scenic (if equally tacky) follow-up series `Average Joe: Hawaii' and `Average Joe: Adam Returns,' a four-week second chance for the first season's loser. In 2005, NBC rounded up even more geeks for `Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back.'
- 1. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel are Down for a Good Burger Sequel
- 2. Netflix Doc About the Fyre Festival Scam Will Be the Feel-Good Film of the Year
- 3. The Family Guy Carrie Fisher Tribute Melted Our Cold Hearts
- 4. Stranger Things: Everything We Know About Season 3
- 5. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 6. The Baudelaires Meet Lemony Snicket in the Official A Series of Unfortunate Events Season 3 Trailer
- 7. What Do the Stranger Things 3 Episode Titles Mean?