`Good eeevening.' Hitchcock's classic half-hour series (it expanded to an hour in 1962) has him dryly introducing (and later summing up) each twist-filled story, with many a memorable dig at the sponsor (`Our play tonight is a blend of mystery and medicine. It follows this one-minute anesthetic'). Hitchcock directed some episodes, as did Robert Altman, Sydney Pollack and William Friedkin.
Director (33 Credits)
Writer (5 Credits)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 2. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival
- 3. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Brings the Mayhem in Official Season 2 Trailer
- 4. The Man in the High Castle Will End With Season 4 and an 'Epic Conclusion'
- 5. Your Guide to All of the Netflix Originals of 2019
- 6. Amazon Prime's March Line-Up Features Hanna, Catastrophe's Final Season and More
- 7. Here's When Arrested Development Returns to Netflix