Less than a year after signing with the WWE, it's clear that Finn Bálor is destined to be the organization's next big superstar. The Irish wrestler, who made a name for himself overseas as Prince Devitt, has become one of the biggest faces in NXT, all with barely saying a word. Instead, Bálor lets his natural charisma and hard-earned talent do the talking for him.
Still doubtful? Here are 11 reasons why Bálor is the future of WWE:
1. At only 33, Bálor already has 15 years' experience in the professional wrestling world. And it shows.
2. He formed The Bullet Club, one of the most ruthless factions in New Japan.
3. Bálor won New Japan's Best of the Super Juniors Tournament - twice! And the second time, he was undefeated.
4. His third reign as IWGP's Junior Heavyweight Champion lasted an unprecedented 14 months.
5. Bálor can be both a heel and a face and this is the exact kind of flexibility the WWE needs right now.
6. His entrances.
7. Seriously. This guy knows showmanship.
8. And he is super into comic books.
9. He's great to watch against small and fast opponents.
10. But he can also take down bigger men in full-on brawls.
11. Basically, Bálor always puts on a fantastic match and is more than ready to get called up. He's earned it.