If you were busy reading Blimp Aficionado while watching Unbreakably Kimmy Schmidt, you definitely missed some of the best jokes in Season 2. But that's what we're here for! To make things easier for you, we rounded up the 36 best sight gags below.
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: The secrets behind Season 2's awesome songs
1. Thank God Gretchen started a cult because she can't do much else.
2. Cosmetology's Foundations >>> Scientology's Dianetics
3. The Yuko world takeover has begun.
4. Where all Law & Order guest actors go to die.
5. You've got to appreciate this patchwork job.
6. This is how she rolls.
7. tfw your bae has a flip phone.
8. There are more than just bears and cubs.
9. Retweet if your grandmother is a puppet.
10. Titus don't want no scrubs.
11. Hashbrown Motivation Monday.
12. So prophetic.
13. No hair, don't care.
14. Plan A: 97 percent effective.
15. This is a real 2-for-1 special.
16. This is the rich person's equivalent of a Land's End catalogue.
17. Our new favorite gay bar.
18. How did Jacqueline fit a grand piano in there?
19. According to Tracy Jordan, this is the most dangerous place in New York.
20. A butter way to eat popcorn.
21. The Forum to Advocate R.A.P.E.
22. Don't you hate it when your food stares back?
23. How Simeon Re-Grooved Himself, the little-known sequel to How Stella Got Her Groove Back.
24. All the news that's fit to print.
25. Is "cocoon goo" just mayonnaise?
26. The greatest weapon against gentrification is wordplay.
27. It's still better than Entourage 2.
28. Yes, he did write the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme.
29. A step-up from a wrench.
30. The Bus rides again.
31. Now this is a sexy ride.
32. Is Kimmy related to John Mellencamp?
33. Because you can always use an extra hand.
34. At least their spelling gets an A.
35. Does Andrea have Kanye West Spectrum Disorder?
36. This is what happens when you Google "Titus Andromedon."