X

Join or Sign In

Sign in to customize your TV listings

Continue with Facebook Continue with email

By joining TV Guide, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy.

Ugly Betty Poll: 73 Percent of TVGuide.com Voters Want Betty and Daniel Together

After a number of relationships that never panned out for Betty Suarez (America Ferrara), an overwhelming 73 percent of TVGuide.com voters say they want to see a braces-free Betty end up with her former boss Daniel (Eric Mabius) during Ugly Betty's series finale (Wednesday at 10/9c on ABC). Check out our gallery of Ugly Betty's best guest stars The remaining 27 percent of voters think coupling Daniel and Betty ...

Gina DiNunno
Gina DiNunno

After a number of relationships that never panned out for Betty Suarez (America Ferrara), an overwhelming 73 percent of TVGuide.com voters say they want to see a braces-free Betty end up with her former boss Daniel (Eric Mabius) during Ugly Betty's series finale (Wednesday at 10/9c on ABC).

Check out our gallery of Ugly Betty's best guest stars

The remaining 27 percent of voters think coupling Daniel and Betty just wouldn't feel right after the platonic relationship they've maintained for four seasons.

Do you agree with the results?

Encore episodes of Ugly Betty air Saturdays at 7/6c on TV Guide Network.