Spring has finally sprung, which means it's time to put on your yellow gloves and get down and dirty. A spray of Febreze or some light dusting isn't gonna do the trick if you're serious about getting so fresh and so clean. But that's what Friends are for. Follow these helpful tips from our favorite obsessive compulsive, Monica Geller (Courteney Cox), and soon your home will not just be Health Department clean, but Monica clean.
1. If you want something done right, do it yourself.
2. Look good while doing it.
3. Try to plan ahead.
4. Be meticulous.
5. Put a name to the face.
6. How else will you keep track of everything?
7. This is just common sense.
8. Don't skirt the issue.
9. Get out of sticky situations.
10. Categorize your towels instead of throwing them in (the linen closet).
11. Square away toilet paper problems.
12. Everything has a right place.
13. ... and a right order.
14. Create a picture-perfect organizing system.
16. But know that new isn't always better.
17. Be prepared for anything.
18. Never let anyone get in your way.
19. Dispose of trash properly.
20. But reuse whatever you can.
21. Clean up after yourself.
22. If all else fails...
Watch Gunther play Friends trivia!