Donald Trump's at it again! Two weeks after threatening to sue Bill Maher, Trump has now set his sights on someone else: online organizer Angelo Carusone, the person behind SignOn.org's petition urging Macy's to Dump Trump.went viral in November, more than 680,000 people have signed the petition. According to AdWeek, the department store had suffered brand damage as a result of its association with the vitriolic businessman. "Donald Trump engages in especially unpleasant, nasty and despicable behavior," the petition reads, before accusing Trump of being sexist, racist and hypocritical.Most likely, Trump's threats to Carusone are empty. Earlier this month, he threatened to sue comedian Bill Maher for $5 million after the comedian made a joke about the mogul on The Tonight Show.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistPremiered: May 25, 1992 Watchlist Talk-show host, Comedian, Author Watchlist Real-estate developer, Executive producer, TV-series host, Author, Politician Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Dallas Star Ken Kercheval Dead at 83
- 2. Taraji P Henson and Terrence Howard Write Letter Campaigning for Jussie Smollett's Return for Empire Season 6
- 3. 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' Is Game of Thrones' Best Episode Ever
- 4. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen Are Still United in These Game of Thrones Episode 3 Photos
- 5. The CW Renews The 100, All American, In the Dark, and Roswell, New Mexico
- 6. If These Game of Thrones Characters Die, We Riot
- 7. Riverdale Sneak Peek: How Far Will the Joneses Go to Save Jellybean?