Even on TV, little kids grow up. So in CSI: NY's upcoming ninth season, Lucy Messer will look a little older!Carmine Giovinazzo ) and Lindsay (Anna Belknap). Silzer, who has also played Robin and Patrick's daughter Emma on General Hospital, will appear in the new season's fourth episode. Lucy was previously played by twins Nadia and Talia Hartounian.While many fans welcome any chance they get to see the Messer family together, this episode may not be such a happy occasion. While attending a campaign rally for Senator Grant Hamilton (guest star Neal McDonough), the family lands in the middle of a shootout, which injures both Lindsay and the senator. We hope little Lucy is OK!Pam Veasey recently told TVGuide.com that the new season will take a closer look at all of the CSIs outside of work.Season 9 of CSI: NY kicks off Friday, Sept. 28 at 8/7c on CBS. Silzer's episode is expected to air some time in late October.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Add To WatchlistEdit WatchlistPremiered: Sep 22, 2004 Watchlist Actor Watchlist Actor Watchlist
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Say It Isn't So: Supernatural Will End After Season 15
- 2. HBO Is Bringing Back Perry Mason, and This Time He F*cks
- 3. We Need to Talk About That OA: Part II Ending
- 4. The Conners Is Coming Back for Season 2
- 5. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 6. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 7. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty