- Says her role models are her liberal parents, who once did a year and a half of volunteer work in Zambia and later opened a stained-glass business in England.
- Was out of work for nearly eight months and considered becoming a teacher before landing the breakout role of scandalous scene-stealer Tayna Turner on Footballers Wive$.
- Released an exercise video, Zoe Lucker---The Little Black Dress Workout, in 2005.
- Left Footballers Wive$ in 2005 to pursue other opportunities, but decided to return in 2006 when she was told Joan Collins had signed on to play her nemesis.
- Met Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama, while filming the documentary A Date with the Dalai Lama in 2006. She indicated it was one of the most influential moments in her life.
- Richard Forshaw — Ex-husband
- Paul Lucker — Father
- Leny Lucker — Mother
- Lilly Alabama Herbert — Daughter
- Tony Craig — Ex-significant Other
- James Herbert — Fiancé
- The Arden School of Theatre, Manchester, England