- Performed with an avant-garde dance troupe when she was 12.
- Graduated with honors from NYU.
- Wrote and performed a one-woman show, Codependence Is a Four-Letter Word, in New York in 2004.
- Appeared both off and on Broadway in The Little Dog Laughed.
- Wrote, produced and starred in the 2010 film Breaking Upwards with her boyfriend, Daryl Wein; it was a fictionalized account of the open relationship they briefly experimented with.
- Bill Jones — Father
- Daryl Wein — Significant Other
- Ardele Lister — Mother
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States