- Named for actor Yul Brynner.
- Mother was a stage actor in Miami and often had him play minor roles in her plays.
- Member of the defunct rock band Diving for Pearls; his film debut was playing a musician in 1992's The Mambo Kings.
- Cofounder of LAByrinth Theater Company; served as artistic director for the 2009-10 season.
- Sam Rockwell served as best man at his wedding.
- As part of LAByrinth, served as a producer on 2011's The Motherf**ker With the Hat, as well as playing the supporting role of Cousin Julio.
- 2011, Tony — Actor (Featured Role--Play): Nominee
- 2011, Tony — Play: Nominee
- 2007, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Linda Larkin — Wife
- 1. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 2. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer
- 3. The First Umbrella Academy Trailer Teases a Stylish End to the World
- 4. Saturday Night Live Got Jason Momoa Back in Khal Drogo's Wig
- 5. The 100's Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley Reflect on Clarke and Bellamy's Toughest Moments So Far
- 6. TV Guide's Arrowverse Crossover HQ: Elseworlds Broken Down
- 7. Counterpart Season 2 Proves There's Lots More Dual-Universe Fun to Be Had