- Born in Montreal, but lived in Florida and Texas until he was 13 and moved to Toronto.
- Featured in a series of commercials for Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.
- Daughters Brianna and Dominique have each appeared in episodes of their father's Murdoch Mysteries series.
- Was involved in the design of the suits his Victorian-era detective character wears in Murdoch Mysteries.
- In 2013, his character, William Murdoch, from Murdoch Mysteries, made a crossover appearance on the Canadian TV-drama Republic of Doyle.
- Volunteers with Sheena's Place, a support center for people with eating disorders.
- Brianna Bisson — Daughter
- Chantal Craig — Wife
- Mikaela Bisson — Daughter
- Dominique Bisson — Daughter
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Blacklist Got Unexpectedly Political With a Next-Level-Weird Male Pregnancy Plot
- 2. Batwoman's Meagan Tandy Talks Sophie's 'Conflicted' Feelings for Kate
- 3. That Hawaii Five-O and Magnum P.I. Crossover We Waited for Is Finally Happening
- 4. How to Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2019
- 5. The First Crisis on Infinite Earths Arrowverse Crossover Photos Are Here
- 6. Disney Plus Promises to Fix the The Simpsons Cropping Issue
- 7. A Million Little Things' Romany Malco Hopes Rome Eases Stigmas About Men with Depression