- Began acting as a child in experimental theater.
- Is a classically trained theater actor who studied with, among others, Lee Strasberg.
- Made his film debut as Christopher Crawford in 1981's Mommie Dearest.
- In 1987 worked on a film in Nicaragua during the Contra War.
- Met his future wife, Sarah Clarke, on the first day of filming the pilot of 24.
- Is also a painter, sculptor and makeup artist.
- 2002, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Sarah Clarke — Wife
- Peter Berkeley — Father
- Margaret Berkeley — Mother
- Olwyn Harper Berkeley — Daughter
- Attended Hampshire College, Amherst, Massachusetts, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Joe Pesci Guides Robert De Niro Through Mafia Initiation in Final The Irishman Trailer
- 2. Stop Everything, Warner Bros. Is Auctioning Off All the Best Friends Props
- 3. Chicago P.D.'s Jesse Lee Soffer Teases Halstead's 'Possible Murder' in Bloody Finale
- 4. Dancing with the Stars Broke Our Hearts with an Emotional Semi-Finals
- 5. Netflix and David Fincher Developing a Chinatown Prequel Series
- 6. How to Watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
- 7. Lord of the Rings TV Series Gets Early Season 2 Renewal