- Began cooking pastries with his mother when he was a child.
- First job in the U.S. was at La Tour in Indianapolis in 1973.
- Wrote his first cookbook, Modern French Cooking for the American Kitchen, in 1981.
- Opened his first restaurant, Spago, in West Hollywood in 1982.
- Has overseen and cooked for the exclusive Governor's Ball post-Academy Awards party since 1995.
- His charity, Wolfgang Puck & Barbara Lazaroff Charitable Foundation, funds the American Wine & Food Festival, which in turn benefits Meals on Wheels.
- Appeared as himself on a number of scripted series, including Who's the Boss?, Frasier and Las Vegas.
- Josef Puck — Stepfather
- Klaus Puck — Brother
- Barbara Lazaroff — Ex-wife
- Cameron Harper Lazaroff-Puck — Son
- Marie France — Ex-wife
- Alexander Wolfgang Puck — Son
- Byron Jason Lazaroff-Puck — Son
- Gelila Assefa — Wife
- Oliver Wolfgang Puck — Son
- Maria Puck — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmys 2019: Complete Coverage of the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards
- 2. You Need to See the OG Childlike Empress' Response to Stranger Things' NeverEnding Challenge
- 3. The Most Painful Snubs and Happiest Surprises of the 2019 Emmy Nominations
- 4. Hannah Finally Came to Jesus on The Bachelorette
- 5. Breaking Down Game of Thrones' Most (and Least) Deserved Emmy Nominations
- 6. Game of Thrones Robbed Better Call Saul's Rhea Seehorn of an Emmy Nomination
- 7. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in August 2019