- Has been acting since age 7, when his teacher at Eader School in Huntington Beach, CA suggested he audition for commercials. He landed his first commercial three weeks later.
- In 1978 he formed the band Willie Aames and Paradise with childhood friends. They signed a recording contract with CBS Custom Label and released the single "You're the Only One I Ever Need," in 1979.
- From 1995 to 2004, he starred in a video series and in annual touring performances as the Christian superhero Bibleman.
- Lost 19lbs on Celebrity Fit Club in 2005.
- In 2007, he authored the book Grace is Enough with then-wife Maylo McCaslin.
- In 2010, he became a cruise director for Regent Seven Seas and Oceania Cruises.
- Harleigh Jean Aames — Daughter
- James Tweedy Upton — Father
- Kim Upton — Sister
- Eva Jean Upton — Mother
- Maylo McCaslin — Ex-wife
- Winnie Hung — Wife
- Ronald Walker Upton — Half Brother
- Christopher Aames — Son
- Victoria Averbach — Ex-wife
- James Tweedy Upton — Half Brother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show
- 2. CBS Announces Midseason Premiere Dates for NCIS, Criminal Minds, and More
- 3. The Walking Dead May Have Just Started the Beginning of the End
- 4. YOU Season 2: Here's Everything We Know So Far
- 5. YOU Season 2 Premiere Date, Key Art Released by Netflix
- 6. Shadowhunters and The Big Bang Theory Win Big at the People's Choice Awards
- 7. Here's When One Day at a Time Season 4 Premieres on Pop TV