- In 1997, he changed his name from Tyler Baker to Tyler Christopher.
- In 1999, he co-founded the Los Angeles theatre company 68 Cent Crew.
- Was nominated for an NAACP Image Award in 2004 for Outstanding Actor in a Daytime Drama Series.
- Nominated for Daytime Emmys for his portrayal of Nikolas Cassadine on General Hospital in 1999, 2005, and 2006.
- Portrayed the son of a dying Native American matriarch in the independent film Shouting Secrets (2010).
- Brienne Pedigo — Wife
- Greysun James Christopher — Son
- Eva Longoria — Ex-wife
- Jim Baker — Father
- Jimi Ann Baker — Mother
- Attended Ohio Wesleyan University, Delaware, Ohio, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Loudest Voice Episode 4 Recap: Roger Ailes Kidnaps His Mistress
- 2. Fear the Walking Dead Isn't Making a Lot of Sense Right Now
- 3. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry
- 4. Gone Baby Gone! Supernatural Stars Give an Impala Away to Fan at San Diego Comic-Con
- 5. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations
- 6. Wax Nostalgic with These Cobra Kai Cast Portraits from San Diego Comic-Con
- 7. Watch the Veronica Mars Cast Struggle to Remember Who Said These Quotes