Provider: Eastern (ET) Change
The second season begins with the hunters preparing for the 30-day season. Junior Edwards and son Willie get a larger boat; new hunter Terral Evans, who relocates alligators that are threatening humans to remote areas, goes out at night with his team.
A storm nears Louisiana and the hunters make preparations; Troy and Jacob's sharpshooter recovers from an injury; Joe and Tommy are at odds over their plans for the day; and R.J. and Jay Paul hunt close to the Gulf, where they battle high winds.
Gator fever hits a peak in Southern Louisiana, so Troy directs his special boat to a hot spot, but he soon faces an unforeseen obstacle. Meanwhile, Junior Edwards and his son pursue a cagey beast; Liz and Kristie hit the canals to track a terrorizing monst (more…)
Willie Edwards returns and strikes out on his own, and it's war when he encounters a monster. Also, Daniel Edgar tries to take down a foe; R.J.'s season is threatened by an injury; and Frenchy pursues a beast that haunts his dreams.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 2. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 3. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves
- 4. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 5. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 6. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 7. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears