- Made film debut at age 4 in 1988's Last Rites.
- Childhood neighborhood friends were Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen.
- Made TV debut in 1990 on NBC's Quantum Leap, which her father, Donald P. Bellisario, created and produced.
- Appeared in a few episodes of the CBS drama NCIS in 2005 and '06.
- While a drama student, she spent a summer performing the balcony scene from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet in New York subway cars.
- In 2009, just a few days after college graduation, landed an understudy role in the play Farragut North at the Geffen Playhouse in California.
- In 2010, landed first regular series role as Spencer Hastings in the ABC Family drama Pretty Little Liars.
- Founding member of the Casitas Group, a Los Angeles theatre company.
- Patrick J. Adams — Husband
- Vivienne Bellisario — Stepmother
- Donald P. Bellisario — Father
- Deborah Pratt — Mother
- Michael Bellisario — Half Brother
- Leslie Bellisario-Ingham — Half Sister
- Julie Bellisario Watson — Half Sister
- David Bellisario — Half Brother
- Chad Murray — Stepbrother
- Nicholas Bellisario — Brother
- Sean Murray — Stepbrother
- Joy Bellisario-Jenkins — Half Sister
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States (BFA, 2009)
- 1. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 2. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 3. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 5. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 6. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 7. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019