- Received a TMA award for Best Supporting Performance in a Play for The Long and the Short and the Tall in 2006
- Performed in Jez Butterworth's comedic play Jerusalem at both the Royal Court Theatre in 2009 and the Apollo in London's West End in 2010.
- Co-starred in National Theatre production of The Kitchen in 2011.
- Cast as Edgar in the National Theatre production of King Lear directed by Sam Mendes at the Olivier Theatre in London in 2014.
- Paul Brooke — Father
- University of Hull, Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England (2000); London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, London, England
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger