- Received a TMA award for Best Supporting Performance in a Play for The Long and the Short and the Tall in 2006
- Performed in Jez Butterworth's comedic play Jerusalem at both the Royal Court Theatre in 2009 and the Apollo in London's West End in 2010.
- Co-starred in National Theatre production of The Kitchen in 2011.
- Cast as Edgar in the National Theatre production of King Lear directed by Sam Mendes at the Olivier Theatre in London in 2014.
- Paul Brooke — Father
- University of Hull, Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England (2000); London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, London, England