- Once pulled fat from the innards of pigs while working at an Iowa meatpacking plant.
- Was a producer on Roseanne when it won the 1993 Golden Globe for Best Television Series, Musical or Comedy.
- Invested $16 million with then-wife Roseanne in upscale housing and a restaurant (Tom's Big Food Diner) in Eldon, IA. After their divorce, the restaurant closed and the property was given to a foundation started by Arnold's college.
- Won the Worst Actor prize at the 1996 Razzies for the big-screen dud Big Bully; had to share the award with Pauly Shore for the latter's performance in Bio-Dome.
- Launched www.marrytom.com to invite applicants for his next marriage shortly after his divorce from Roseanne.
- Actor Dax Shepard was the best man for his wedding to Ashley Groussman in 2009.
- Jax Copeland Arnold — Son
- Quinn Sophie Arnold — Daughter
- Shelby Roos — Ex-wife
- Julie Lynne Champnella — Ex-wife
- Roseanne Barr — Ex-wife
- Ruth Arnold — Mother
- Jack Arnold — Father
- Ashley Groussman — Wife
- Attended Indian Hills Community College, Ottumwa, Iowa, United States; attended University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's When The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Arrives on Netflix
- 2. Black Mirror Season 5 Episode Trailers and Storylines Finally Revealed
- 3. George R.R. Martin Teases Whether He's Keeping Game of Thrones' Ending for the Books
- 4. Good Omens Review: Demonic David Tennant Saves the World (and the Show) From Disaster
- 5. Sansa's Coronation Gown on Game of Thrones Pays Tribute to Another Queen
- 6. Downton Abbey Movie Trailer Teases a Visit from the King and Queen
- 7. Daenerys Got the Game of Thrones Ending She Deserved