- Wrote and performed in revue, stand-up comedy and theatre productions while studying performing arts and law at the University of Western Australia.
- While studying at the National Institute of Dramatic Art, wrote his first play, dreamalittledreamalittle, which was presented as a director's project in 1998.
- After graduating drama school, worked extensively with the Sydney Theatre Company, beginning with David Williamson's play The Great Man.
- Directed a production of Howard Korder's play A Boy's Life in Sydney in 2000.
- Won the Sydney Theatre Company's Patrick White Playwrights' Award for Lucky in 2002.
- His play Chicks WIll Dig You won the Australian National Playwrights' Centre/New Dramatists Award in 2004.
- Played the title role in Hamlet in the 2013 Belvoir St Theatre production in Sydney.
- Ella Scott Lynch — Significant Other
- Elizabeth Schmitz — Mother
- Harry Schmitz — Father
- Attended University of Western Australia, Crawley, Western Australia, Australia; National Institute of Dramatic Art, Kensington, New South Wales, Australia (1999)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger