- Started wrestling in high school, and made his Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) debut at the age of 22.
- Was the UFC light-heavyweight champion from April 2000 to September 2003, successfully defending his title five times.
- Worked as a coach on Spike TV's The Ultimate Fighter reality series from 2006 to 2007.
- Was a cast member on Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice in 2008.
- Has acted in a number of films, including Cradle 2 the Grave, The Crow: Wicked Prayer and the controversial Valley of the Wolves: Iraq.
- Operates a successful sportswear clothing line called Punishment Athletics.
- Nicknamed "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy."
- Jacob Ortiz Jr. — Son
- Jenna Jameson — Significant Other
- Joyce Ortiz — Mother
- Sam Ortiz — Father
- Kristin — Ex-wife
- Jesse Jameson Ortiz — Son
- Journey Jett Ortiz — Son
- Attended Golden West Community College, Huntington Beach, California, United States
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger