- Moved with her family from the suburbs of Chicago to Los Angeles during her senior year of high school.
- Published self-help books The Little Book of Big Lies and 30-Days to A More Fabulous You.
- Her play, The Circle, premiered at the Matrix Theatre in Los Angeles in 2011.
- Is a licensed spiritual practitioner, trained hypno-therapist, life coach and founder of The Inner Fitness Project.
- Marlene — Sister
- Pam — Sister
- Steve Lifford — Brother
- David Lifford — Father
- Dorothy Lifford — Mother
- University of Santa Monica, Santa Monica, California, United States (Masters in Spiritual Psychology, 2005)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones' Series Finale Proved Why You Should Never Break the First Rule of Storytelling
- 2. 12 Questions Game of Thrones Is Unfortunately Never Going to Answer
- 3. The Society's Kathryn Newton Weighs In on All the Biggest Fan Theories
- 4. Oops, Sophie Turner's Tattoo Kind of Did Spoil Game of Thrones
- 5. Here's Why Tyrion's 'Honeycomb and Jackass' Joke in the Game of Thrones Finale Sounds So Familiar
- 6. 5 Times Game of Thrones Hinted Bran Would Be King
- 7. The Game of Thrones Finale Just Beat The Sopranos for This HBO Record