- His father is a pediatric cardiologist.
- Studied political philosophy and English literature at the University of Vermont; originally planned to be a college professor.
- Started his acting career while still in college, when his car broke down outside New York City and he decided to look for work; he landed the ABC Afterschool Special Taking a Stand.
- Made his film debut in 1995's Higher Learning.
- Was filming a fight scene for 2004's The Bourne Supremacy when Matt Damon actually broke his nose.
- Has worked multiple times with George Clooney (Leatherheads) and J.J. Abrams (Super 8).
- Alicia Carr — Wife
- University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Where We Left Off With Star Trek: Picard's Eponymous Captain
- 2. Could Whiskey Cavalier Get a Second Season After All?
- 3. The First Teaser Trailer for Star Trek: Picard Is Here and Something's Up with Jean-Luc
- 4. Game of Thrones Writers Almost Let This Fan-Favorite Character Live
- 5. Game of Thrones's Major Season 8 Deaths, Ranked Least to Most Satisfying
- 6. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Sneak Peek: Fitz and Enoch Run Into Space Pirates
- 7. What/If Review: Renée Zellweger Drama Is Somehow Three Shows, and They're all Boring