- Dropped out of school in the 9th grade and relocated to Denver, Colo., where she became involved in the local indie music scene.
- Released her debut stand-up album, Good One, in 2011.
- Co-wrote ten episodes of Inside Amy Schumer.
- Underwent a double mastectomy without reconstructive surgery after being diagnosed with breast cancer in 2012.
- Along with Diablo Cody, co-created the 2016 Netflix original series One Mississippi, a semi-autobiographical account of her life.
- 2016, Emmy — Outstanding Writing for a Variety Special: Nominee
- 2017, Writers Guild Awards — Episodic Comedy: Nominee
- Stephanie Allynne — Wife
- Ric Cusack — Father
- Susie Cusack — Mother
- Renaud Notaro — Brother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones Stars Who Felt Just as Conflicted About Season 8 as You Did
- 2. Meet the Big Brother 21 Houseguests
- 3. TV Guide's 2019 Dream Emmy Nominees
- 4. You're the Worst's Chris Geere Deserves an Emmy, Goddamnit
- 5. Nominate The Bold Type for an Emmy, You Absolute Cowards
- 6. Here's How to Win* an Ultimate Live TV and Streaming Bundle
- 7. Here's How Dwight Crossed Over to Fear the Walking Dead