- As a high-school student, he set a national record for javelin throwing.
- First quarterback to win three (and, eventually, four) Super Bowls.
- Donated his Super Bowl rings to his alma mater, Louisiana Tech University.
- Has recorded country-western, gospel and Christmas albums. Had a Top 10 country hit with "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" in 1976.
- Won the first-ever TV GUIDE Award for best sportscaster in 1999.
- Co-owner of a NASCAR Busch Series racing team.
- Owns a ranch that raises and sells quarter horses.
- Rachel Bradshaw — Daughter
- Melissa Babish — Ex-wife
- Novis Bradshaw — Mother
- Craig Bradshaw — Brother
- Erin Bradshaw — Daughter
- JoJo Starbuck — Ex-wife
- Bill Bradshaw — Father
- Charla Bradshaw Conner — Ex-wife
- Gary Bradshaw — Brother
- Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, Louisana, United States (BS in Physical Education, 1970)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jason Dohring Reacts to That Veronica Mars Bombshell: 'For Three Days I Had an Empty Feeling'
- 2. Veronica Mars Creator Explains That Gut-Wrenching Death: 'Even My Family May Turn on Me'
- 3. The Bachelorette's JoJo and Jordan Talk Wedding Plans and Their New Show Cash Pad
- 4. Big Little Lies Season 2 Finale Recap: The Truth Comes Out
- 5. The Loudest Voice Episode 4 Recap: Roger Ailes Kidnaps His Mistress
- 6. Fear the Walking Dead Isn't Making a Lot of Sense Right Now
- 7. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry