- Appeared on the television talent showcase Star Search at the age of 7.
- With the help of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air co-star Will Smith, released her debut album Kiss the Sky in 1998.
- Toured worldwide with *NSYNC and The Backstreet Boys.
- Was a spokesperson for the Millennium Momentum Foundation, an organization dedicated to funding youth education.
- Won back-to-back NAACP Image Awards in 2011 and 2012 for her work on The Young and the Restless.
- Hosted the United Negro College Fund's nationwide Empower Me tour in 2010.
- Jonathan Brandis — Ex-significant Other
- Anastasia Ali — Sister
- Vaughn Rasberry — Husband
- Edward Aszard Rasberry — Son
- Sheriff Ali — Father
- Sonia — Mother
- Kimberly Natasha Ali — Sister
- Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States (BA in African American Studies and Government, 2002)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Wynonna Earp Stars Share Their Hopes and Predictions for Season 4
- 2. The Blacklist's Aram-Centric Episode Reveals What Happens When Keeping It Rich Goes Wrong
- 3. Netflix's Cowboy Bebop Faces Long Delay After John Cho's On-Set Injury
- 4. Supernatural's Kevin Tran Deserved Better in His Season 15 Return
- 5. iZombie's David Anders Joins Roswell, New Mexico Season 2
- 6. Fiona's Crappy Ex on Shameless Is Going to Be a Hot Doctor on Grey's Anatomy
- 7. Survivor: Island of the Idols: Ranking the Worst Lies in Survivor History ... Including Noura's