- His first name is a misspelling of Taran, which is Welsh for thunder.
- Moved from England to Wales at age 12; considers himself Welsh and speaks the language.
- Won the Audience Prize for the Most Entertaining Scene at the RADA Prize Fights in 2010.
- Listened to rapper Plan B to perfect his character Eggsy's London accent in Kingsman: The Secret Service, as he did not have a dialect coach.
- Was named one of GQ's 50 best-dressed British men in 2016.
- 2016, BAFTA Film Awards — Rising Star Award: Nominee
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England (BA in Acting, 2012)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Final Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Trailer Is Here
- 2. Emotions Were Running Very High on This Week's Dancing with the Stars
- 3. Rob Lowe and Liv Tyler Are a Steaming Hot Pair in This 9-1-1: Lone Star Teaser
- 4. Looking for Alaska Bosses Reveal Why They Kept the Central Death a Mystery
- 5. The Flash's Hartley Sawyer Says Barry's Crisis News Will Be 'Catastrophic' for Ralph
- 6. BoJack Horseman Season 6 Review: Does BoJack Deserve a Happy Ending?
- 7. The Ultimate Game of Thrones Shopping Guide