- Moved to Australia at age 4.
- Trained with the Sydney Youth Musical Theatre as a child.
- Won a TV Week Logie Award in 2001 as Best New Female Talent for her portrayal of Dani Sutherland in the Australian soap opera Home and Away.
- Released the pop-music album Whatever Will Be in Australia in 2005.
- Put both her singing and acting talents on display in Nickelodeon TV musical Spectacular! (2009).
- Had a three-day wedding extravaganza in Florence, Italy, in 2011.
- Founded production company Charlie Baby Productions with writer-director husband Sean McEwan in 2012.
- Is a supporter of the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
- 2001, Logie Awards — Most Popular New Female Talent: Winner
- Julie Sursok — Mother
- Sean McEwen — Husband
- Phoenix Emmanuel Sursok-McEwen — Daughter
- Daryl Sursok — Father
- Trinity College, London, England
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About Star Trek: Picard So Far
- 2. Here Are the Most-Watched Netflix Originals, By the Numbers
- 3. Suits: The Firm Will Have to Pay for Its Sins in the Final Season
- 4. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 5. Game of Thrones Creators Bail on Comic-Con Panel
- 6. Love Island Recap: Talk About an Incredibly Awkward Kiss, Am I Right?
- 7. What to Stream the Weekend of July 19