- Received a National Merit Scholarship to attend college.
- Only held one paying job prior to becoming a published author, working briefly as a receptionist for a real-estate agent in Arizona.
- Was inspired to write the Twilight series based on a vivid dream.
- Finished writing her first manuscript in only three months.
- Was the best-selling author of 2008, selling 22 million books.
- Is a practicing member of the Church of Latter Day Saints.
- Seth Meyer — Son
- Seth Morgan — Brother
- Eli Meyer — Son
- Emily Rasmussen — Sister
- Jacob Morgan — Brother
- Stephen Morgan — Father
- Heidi Morgan — Sister
- Gabriel Meyer — Son
- Christiaan "Pancho" Meyer — Husband
- Candy Morgan — Mother
- Paul Morgan — Brother
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, United States (BA in English Literature, 1997)
- 1. The Family Guy Carrie Fisher Tribute Melted Our Cold Hearts
- 2. Stranger Things: Everything We Know About Season 3
- 3. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 4. The Baudelaires Meet Lemony Snicket in the Official A Series of Unfortunate Events Season 3 Trailer
- 5. What Do the Stranger Things 3 Episode Titles Mean?
- 6. Critics Choice TV Awards 2019 Nominations: See the Full List
- 7. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season