- Competed in surfing contests against famed surfer Bethany Hamilton, whose true story is told in the film Soul Surfer.
- Won the Miss Hawaii Teen USA competition in 2004.
- First recurring role was Lanikai 'Kai' Kealoha in the TeenNick (Then The N) show Beyond the Break.
- Appeared on the cover of Women's Health, Outside and Foam magazines in 2005.
- Has volunteered with Compassion International, the Christian humanitarian aid and child sponsorship organization.
- Malana DeSilva — Mother
- Lila Metzger — Sister
- Kanoa Chung — Husband
- Abraham Balmores — Father
- Attended Hawaii Pacific University, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States; The Baron/Brown Studio of Acting, Santa Monica, California, United States (2016)