Provider: Eastern (ET) Change
In the third-season finale, Wolowitz and Koothrappali play matchmaker for Sheldon by setting up an online-dating profile for him. Meanwhile, Penny thinks that her relationship with Leonard has affected her ability to date "normal" men.
A grief-stricken Sheldon receives counseling from his childhood TV idol, Prof. Proton (Bob Newhart), while Penny and Leonard reach a relationship milestone and turn it into a competition and Bernadette and Amy turn "Star Wars Day" into a special event for (more…)
A trying day at the movie shoot leaves Penny with questions about her life choices, so she decides to act on it; and caring for a bedridden Mrs. Wolowitz proves a challenge for Howard and Bernadette. Meanwhile, Sheldon offers relationship advice to Raj aft (more…)
In the Season 8 premiere, Amy and Leonard take a surprise road trip to Arizona to retrieve Sheldon, while Penny goes on a job interview at Bernadette's company, and Howard has problems wrapping his head around Stuart's relationship with Mrs. Wolowitz.
A nervous Wolowitz is thrown for a loop when NASA asks him to toss out the first pitch at a Los Angeles Angels baseball game. Meanwhile, Sheldon brags that he and Amy are a better couple than Leonard and Penny, so they set out to prove he's way off base.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 2. 25 Movies Streaming on Criterion Channel to Help You Become the Ultimate Film Snob
- 3. 9 Reasons You Need BritBox, Especially If You're a Doctor Who Fan
- 4. The Week in Superlatives: Rowdiest Fight, Biggest Fake-Out, and Creepiest Karaoke Session
- 5. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Someone Great, Tim Robinson's Sketch Show
- 6. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life