- Started dance lessons as a kid because he was growing so fast and was uncoordinated.
- Recorded the single "Full House" with the T-Birds in 1958.
- First acting job was in Jack Hill's student film at UCLA titled The Host (1960).
- Attended Pasadena Playhouse in Pasadena, California, United States.
- Retired from acting in 1992 and did not work as an actor for five years.
- While retired, he became a licensed hypnotherapist.
- Known for his shaved head, towering height and bearded appearance.
- Susan L. Oberg — Wife
- Roxy (Mooradian) Mosesian — Mother
- Haig Mosesian — Father
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Trailer for The Terror: Infamy Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- 2. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Comprehensive Guide
- 3. Meet Your Host for American Love Island, Comedian Arielle Vandenberg
- 4. Maya Rudolph Deserves an Emmy Nomination for Giving Us Life… After Death in Forever
- 5. Give Hank Azaria's Foul F—ing Mouth on Brockmire an Emmy Nomination
- 6. Riverdale's Season 4 Premiere Will 'Honor' Luke Perry
- 7. Jason Momoa Would 100 Percent Do a Twins Remake with Peter Dinklage