- Began acting as a toddler, when her parents took her to auditions in an attempt to get her to overcome her shyness.
- Put her acting career on hold to attend high school.
- While in high school, she was a cheerleader and worked as a hostess at a restaurant.
- The daughter of an Israeli mother, she has visited Israel often and feels very connected to her family there.
- Appeared in the 1994 pilot episode of NBC's ER as a patient, and played an intern for the final season of the long-running medical drama.
- Breakthrough role came when she landed the part of a high school student who befriends aliens on the WB sci-fi drama Roswell.
- Causes that are important to her include getting arts programs for children, promoting healthy lifestyles and stopping animal cruelty.
- 2015, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Natalie Bouader Shook — Daughter
- Owen Lee Shook — Son
- Jon Shook — Fiancé
- Zach Braff — Ex-significant Other
- Dina Appleby — Mother
- Jerry Appleby — Father
- Attended University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 2. One Chicago Is Losing Three of Its Stars, Including Jon Seda
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far