- Had a twin sister who died while in infancy.
- Actively involved in the Zeta Phi Beta sorority, serving at one time as that organization's president.
- Served in the Air Force Reserves for two years after college.
- Contributed regularly to Tom Joyner and Steve Harvey's radio programs.
- Joined the daytime talk show The Talk in 2011.
- Owns and operates Pack Rat Productions.
- Cleo Underwood — Father
- Michael Martin — Brother
- Christopher Underwood — Brother
- Joyce Underwood — Mother
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois, United States (BA in Liberal Arts); Governors State University, University Park, Illinois, United States (MA in Media Management and Mass Communication)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 3. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 4. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary
- 5. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 6. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns
- 7. Netflix Is Rebooting Unsolved Mysteries, the OG True Crime Show