- Taught music at Kellison Elementary School in Fenton, MO.
- Wrote jingles for McDonald's and Toyota.
- Performed as a backup singer for George Harrison, Joe Cocker, Stevie Wonder, Rod Stewart, Don Henley and Michael Jackson.
- Received an honorary doctoral degree at Southeast Missouri State University in 2001.
- Inspiration and lyrics for Grammy-winning hit "All I Wanna Do" came from Wyn Cooper's poem "Fun."
- Active politically, she endorsed Barack Obama for president in 2008.
- In 2010, appeared on episodes of such TV series as Cougar Town, playing a love interest for Josh Hopkins' character, and on Hannah Montana Forever and Marriage Ref.
- That same year, she joined Miranda Lambert on Loretta Lynn's remake of Lynn's iconic song "Coal Miner's Daughter" for the CD Coal Miner's Daughter: A Tribute to Loretta Lynn. Lynn told Billboard.com that Crow added "soulfulness" to the recording.
- 2002, Grammy — Best Female Rock Vocal Performance: Winner
- 1996, Grammy — Best Female Rock Vocal Performance: Winner
- 1994, Grammy — Best Female Pop Vocal Performance: Winner
- 1994, Grammy — Best New Artist: Winner
- 1996, Grammy — Best Rock Album: Winner
- 2007, Golden Globe — Best Original Song - Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2005, People's Choice Awards — Favorite Remake: Winner
- 2011, CMT Music Awards — Collaborative Video of the Year: Nominee
- 2003, CMT Music Awards — Flameworthy Male Video of the Year: Nominee
- 1999, Grammy — Best Female Rock Vocal Performance: Winner
- 2007, CMT Music Awards — Wide Open Country Video of the Year: Nominee
- 1998, Grammy — Best Rock Album: Winner
- 1994, Grammy — Record of the Year: Winner
- 2014, CMT Music Awards — Female Video of the Year: Nominee
- 2000, Grammy — Best Female Rock Vocal Performance: Winner
- 1998, Golden Globe — Best Original Song - Motion Picture: Nominee
- Lance Armstrong — Ex-fiancé
- Wendell Crow — Father
- Bernice Crow — Mother
- Kathy Crow — Sister
- Levi James Crow — Son
- Owen Wilson — Ex-significant Other
- Kevin Gilbert — Ex-significant Other
- Karen Crow — Sister
- Steve Crow — Brother
- Wyatt Steven Crow — Son
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, United States (BFA in Music, 1984)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jeopardy! Sensation Pays Tribute to Alex Trebek With Donation to Cancer Charity
- 2. This Year's TCA Awards Get It Right With Nominations for Schitt's Creek and Fleabag
- 3. What's New on Netflix in July
- 4. What's Leaving Netflix in July
- 5. Terry Crews Tears Up Over America's Got Talent Youth Choir's Golden Buzzer-Worthy Performance
- 6. Lena Headey Says Cersei Had a Miscarriage in a Scene Cut From Game of Thrones
- 7. Here's When Dear White People Season 3 Comes Out on Netflix