- Studied at the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute in Hollywood.
- Posed for perfume and clothing ads before becoming an actress.
- Rose to fame by playing Audrey Horne in Twin Peaks.
- Appeared on the cover of Playboy magazine in December 1990.
- Has a 1993 song named after her by Screamin' Jay Hawkins, who she worked with on Two Moon Junction (1988).
- Appeared on a 2003 episode of Gilmore Girls that was meant to be a backdoor pilot episode for the character Jess. When the pilot wasn't picked up, she returned to the show in 2006 as a completely different character.
- 1990, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 1991, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- Christian James Stewart — Son
- Suzi Quatro — Aunt
- Leo Fenn — Father
- Arlene Quatro — Mother
- Toulouse Holliday — Ex-husband
- Myles Maximillian Holliday — Son
- Dylan Stewart — Ex-significant Other
- Art Quatro — Grandfather
- Leo Fenn — Brother
- David Fenn — Brother
- Johnny Depp — Ex-significant Other
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Your Spoiler-Free Guide to When to Pee During Avengers: Endgame
- 2. Luke Perry's Final Riverdale Scene Was the Epitome of Fred Andrews
- 3. Chicago Med's Manstead Is Dead, Long Live Leestead
- 4. The Perfectionists Has Finally Reached Pretty Little Liars-Level Crazy
- 5. Gotham Series Finale Sneak Peek: Check Out Grown Up Catwoman in Action
- 6. Hawkeye Standalone Series with Jeremy Renner Coming to Disney+
- 7. The Essential Marvel Movies to Watch Before Avengers: Endgame