- Was the face of Revlon's Charlie perfume from the mid-1970s until the early 1980s.
- Replaced Kate Jackson in the television series Charlie's Angels (1976-81), playing the role of Tiffany Welles for only one season.
- Retired from acting in the late 1990s.
- Entered politics after retiring from acting.
- Owns Smash Media, a production company, with her husband, Harry Winer.
- Devon Rose Winer — Daughter
- Harry Winer — Husband
- Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts, United States (BA in History); New York Institute of Technology, New York, New York, United States (MBA)
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About The Dark Tower TV Series
- 2. How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 3. Netflix's New Renée Zellweger Series What/If Looks Completely WTF
- 4. Bravo's Mexican Dynasties Is the Best Reality Show You're Not Watching
- 5. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 6. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 7. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6