- Started acting at age 10 in local community theater productions and commercials.
- Debuted on the big screen in 1995's Home for the Holidays, with a small role as a counter boy.
- Lobbied hard for his role in Swimmers (2005) because of the film's connection to his home state, Maryland.
- Worked opposite Al Pacino in Orphans at the Greenway Court Theatre in Los Angeles.
- Kelly Albanese — Wife
- Jordan Cassius Hatosy — Son
- Lizzie Press — Ex-significant Other
- Carol Hatosy — Mother
- Wayne Hatosy — Father
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 10 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge
- 2. Emmys 2019: Complete Coverage of the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards
- 3. You Need to See the OG Childlike Empress' Response to Stranger Things' NeverEnding Challenge
- 4. The Most Painful Snubs and Happiest Surprises of the 2019 Emmy Nominations
- 5. Hannah Finally Came to Jesus on The Bachelorette
- 6. Breaking Down Game of Thrones' Most (and Least) Deserved Emmy Nominations
- 7. Game of Thrones Robbed Better Call Saul's Rhea Seehorn of an Emmy Nomination